Thursday, January 14, 2010

another survey from xiuxiu.org.

What is your name?
christina
How old are you?
22
Where do you live?
Pennsylvania
Where or how do you want to die?
Instantly in a car. Not so instantly in the ocean.
What is a secret about you?
I really don't keep secrets. If I have one I can't think of it at the moment.
What do you want to do differently?
I just want to do something.
When do you think about your regrets the most often?
Random times and they paralyze me where I stand.
Why did you do something mean?
You embarrassed me.
What are your most prized posessions?
My cat and my sewing matchine.
What is your favorite bird? cat? sea creature? plant?
Sparrow, Phineas, Jellyfish, Ivy.
What is your favorite lie to tell?
"I'm fine."
What do you live for?
Wolf, Strawberries.

do this.
d o th is.

1 comment:

Eva said...

"I'm fine" is my favorite lie to tell also. No one really wants to hear the truth anyway. I have lots of secrets, some I talk about, some I don't... actually, I guess I don't talk directly about any of them or they wouldn't be secrets.

I want to die instantly. I think I'll die young and unexpectedly. People tell me it's morbid. I think its tragic that I know it will probably come true.

Good to get to know you a little bit better. Sometimes our blogs show the deepest pits of our soul and still say nothing about us at all.