Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'll love you on your good days
bad days
through sickness and health
til' death do us part.

i wipe you off of me
we go out to eat
maybe get some coffee, tea.

"hell isn't down it's up"

a roach drank some of your pee
it stopped moving after that
maybe you are toxic
but you're medicine to me
but unlike what i must take you won't
rot out my teeth or burn holes
in my brain
it's prescribed to me

so why do i always feel like shit?

i'm ok
i'm ok
hey hey
i'm ok

promises to take care of you
they will be kept
if you stay with me
s t a y w i t h m e

2 comments:

Eva said...

Beautiful. Reading down between Jady's post and this one is interesting. Because you both write so different and so similar somehow.
Beauty out of darkness. And love out of pain.

Kaleidoscope Girl said...

I love how you create a chaotic narrative. The transition from the wedding vows to the text to the comment on hell is damning, it's clever. It's like a world in decay. I can't see it, but I can feel it.