Friday, May 27, 2011

Karaoke night.

Bringing you peanuts to work after buying over-priced pumpkin bread when I pick up the coffee that I think I need but most likely don't.

I know pumpkin bread makes you want to make me your wife. It's a joke for a second, but for a second I get silent..

Thinking.

Whatever, I love you too yea ya know?

"People on anxiety meds shouldn't drink so much caffiene."
"I know, but it doesn't really affect me.."

So, you made me coffee at like 1:00am before we both passed out.

Lights on.
Candles burning down.
You asking me questions that you already knew the answer to and
even if I answered you wouldn't have remembered.

Because I gave you a klonopin.
You were late for work in the morning.
It's ok cause you didn't get in trouble.

I'm writing this while I'm at the bar.
I need to learn to write again.
Because the only person who can make me write is back is back in my life.

"Don't hurt me."
"I won't leave until you dismiss me."

1 comment:

Kaleidoscope Girl said...

I don't think you know it but you do have a lovely writing style. It's so vivid and fascinating, you change so many times and you detail things in such open, contemplating ways. I like that alot. Your posts always make me think.