Thursday, July 1, 2010

I woke up at 1:00am.
It didn't help that I went to sleep at 10:00am.
Even so, that is still ridiculous.
I slept through Andrew moving me off the bed.
I slept through him moving everything out of his room.
I slept through people coming in and out helping him move.
One of my medicines doubled up today.
It makes me so tired, fatigued, too exhausted to even move.
I only have a few days to get used to it until it doubles again.
I'm not complaining.
It's just hard to explain to people.
"What do you do?"
"You mean what do I do for work?"
"Yeah."
"Uh, nothing."
"Well, where do you get your money."
I find that whole question rude.
I never ask it.
Only after I haven't been able to work is when I keep
getting that.
I'm looking.
I really am.
First I have to be able to get out of bed though.

No comments: