Friday, February 19, 2010

I've been so bad at keeping up with my blog because I'm sleeping so much. I hope my blood test results come back today. If they come back normal I don't know what i'm going to do. I sleep like 16-20 hours a day, I swear. I can't help it. My symptoms are not being taken seriously. I'm afraid of dying. That may just go along with my panic disorder, but, I really am worried. See? Worry, worry, worry. I should just change my name to Worry.

Stick around.
I love you guys.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

fingers crossed

ohmisskayla said...

i keep checking for new posts like a stalker. stalky stalky stalky. you won't be rid of me!

Kanwalful said...

I've been sleeping like crazy too... And getting weird ass intense headaches.

I think we're both gonna die. And when we do we'll party in heaven. I hope we don't live on separate continents in heaven, though. Otherwise we'll just have to deal with being blogger friends for the rest of life and death. Sigh.

Shandi said...

shit happens and then we die girl...don't worry. you will be ok.

Eva said...

I really hope they are able to figure out what's going on. Feel better soon.