Monday, February 8, 2010

I have a small table to my right.
  • a gluestick
  • a dollar bill
  • Magnetic Fields CDs
  • 2 packs of splenda
  • a ring
  • a hair tie
  • a kiwi bird stuffed animal
  • bag of paper scraps
  • picture of my dad
  • picture of Jady
  • insurance cards
  • black sharpie
  • heart shaped plasic case
  • 3 dimes
  • 1 penny
  • pieces of earrings
  • tea cup
  • cell phone
  • 4 pill bottles
  • 17 bobby pins
  • contacts case
  • 2 remotes
  • bottle of water
  • chapstick
  • 3 pencils
  • tube of orange oil paint
  • yellow plastic cup
  • rubber band
  • lighter
  • book
  • teen vogue
  • two pairs of silver earrings
  • patent leather clutch
  • fake eyelashes
I get bored a lot and like to count stuff.

2 comments:

Eva said...

Isn't it amazing the strange things we do when we're bored. I always have bobby pins everywhere.

Kanwalful said...

My side-table has more things than I can count with two eyes and zero brains.