Friday, January 1, 2010

what happened to layers 7 and 8? fail.

LAYER 1
Name: Christina
Birth Date: 12/29
Current Location: No
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Righty/Lefty: Righty
LAYER 2
Your fear: Going insane. Like padded walls insane.
The perfect date: Redbox and the couch.
Goal you'd like to achieve: Be an old cat lady.
LAYER 3
Your thoughts first waking up: Naptime.
Your best physical feature: You tell me.
Your bed time: Don't really have one.
Your most missed memory: Time with my dad, Summer '08.
LAYER 4
Pepsi or Coke: Neither.
McDonald's or Burger King: I'm not sure.
Single or Group Dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: Neither.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Depends.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Gross.
LAYER 5
Take showers: Don't tell me what to do. Stink Stank Stunk.
Have a crush: Wolfcrush.
Like(d) school: I liked it so much i quit going.
Believe in yourself: Sure.
Believe what goes around comes around: Yep.
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yes.
Think you're a health freak: Nuh uh.
LAYER 6
Gone to the mall: Psh, NEVER.
Been on stage: Only with bret micheals.
Eaten sushi: Hates it.
Been hurt: Physically? Not really. (fuck, knock on wood.)
Dyed your hair: Alot of times.
LAYER 9

Best eye color: Dark.
Best hair color: Dark.
Short or long hair: In between.
Looks or personality: Both.
Fun or serious: Both.
LAYER 10
1 MINUTE AGO: IMing.
1 HOUR AGO: Eating Pizza.
1 WEEK AGO: Sleeping.
1 YEAR AGO: Drunk.
LAYER 11
I FEEL: SO ALIVE, FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, AND I THINK I CAN FLY.
I HATE: you.
I HIDE: The big matted up mess on the back of my head.
I NEED: that good good lovin.
I LOVE: Phineas.

No comments: