Wednesday, January 27, 2010



Racoon.

(Procyon Lotor.)

What are you scavenging for?
Food?

And.

Why such black eyes?
Perhaps you are tired of this life.
Why such loud growls?
I see foam around your mouth.

why look in yesterdays trash for food when
you could come to my table?

dine with me.
You look lonely.

And I have a death wish.



After the symptoms of rabies appear, the disease is nearly always fatal. The virus damages the central nervous system, which includes the brain and spinal cord.



3 comments:

Stephanie Delilah said...

My favorite of favorites.
I love it.
It makes me want to hug a raccoon, get rabies, and die with a smile on my face.

Christopher said...

I remember when i was little there was this family of raccoons wandering around in the daylight. They didn't attack me or anything but they probably should have. Poor bastards, they were completely gone. One of those things you see when you're 4 and leave an impact.

Unknown said...

I love this.. harsh as a knife to the neck..