Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a couple more formsprings i picked out to post.

What color should I paint my nails?

Opaque Gray. Then let me borrow it.

What would you do if you woke up one morning as a man?

Touch it, then hopefully wake up from the dream where I woke up as a man

What is your favorite book and why?

Augusten Burrough's Running with Scissors. It's been my favorite book since I was a teenager. I like it cause It's raw and based on his real experience. I won't watch the movie because I don't want to ruin the images I made up in my mind.

Who is your favorite band/artist and why exactly? And when was the first time you heard them?

Xiu Xiu. I love his voice, the lyrics, and the weird noises. haha
I was first introduced to their song "Muppet Face" when I first started going to the old Championship. So it was defintely along time ago.

What little details in life do you love?

Blogging at 4 a.m., the couple minutes my cat will come to me to be petted in a day, hot tea before I go to sleep, heavy rainstorms when I have nowhere to go.

What was your favorite album from 2009?

Hm, this is a hard one. The Juno Soundtrack? Haha. I don't know. I didn't have much access to new music in 2009. Do you have any to recommend?

www.formspring.me/misschristinad

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

good, i'm glad to help. you continue to help me.

Anonymous said...

IDK where to comment back.. :) but thanks deary. You're an exclamation of beauty in my eyes as well. Also, I got my tattoos there in order to leave the option open for a chest piece.. Idea courtesy of the tattoo artist. I love your flowers and I am also going to check out Xiu Xiu due to this post. :)