Sunday, January 17, 2010

formspring.me

Just a couple I just answered. More to come.

www.formspring.me/misschristinad

What's your most prized possesion?

My cat phinease.
My most prized possession that doesn't breathe would have to be my notebooks or this one pair of pants I couldn't get rid of if you paid me.

If I gave you $200, would you shave a quarter of your head?

Yes. I would probably do it for free. I've always wanted to, actually. It might come to that actually if my hair keeps dreading together entirely on its own.

If you give a mouse a cookie, would he want a glass of milk?

If you give a mouse a cook you have to give a moose a muffin.

will u write me a haiku and also...how are you so pretty?

thread in a machine
no electricity now
holes in clothes forever //edit. HAHAH HAIKU FAIL.

just off the top of my head.
there's a sewing machine on the table.
I like writing haikus.
I'm gonna go write some more.

will you have my satanic child?

"I admit i've had children with satan."

3 comments:

Christina Harper said...

I think we all have a pair of pants that if someone paid us we still wouldn't give them away. :D

Stephanie Delilah said...

haaaa! You know the book! hahaha I'm not so much a fan of the moose cause I think the cookie was more of a bastard.

jady said...

the last line on your haiku has 6 syllables. FAIL