Monday, January 4, 2010

exhaustion.

i have lost all sense of time. what day is it? WHAT DAY IS IT? what fucking time is it? I don't remember yesterday because there was no yesterday. or the day before. it didn't exist, it didn't happen. did you know it is never yesterday and it is never tomorrow? everything is blending together. i don't remember half the shit i say to people. i don't remember half the shit they say to me. this has happened to me one too many times. this is what makes me feel crazy. this is what makes me slap people in the face. this is what makes me take pills, but they just put me back to sleep. it is a vicious, vicious cycle. you can tell when i am awake for more than a few minutes because is when there's new shit on this. i blog a lot in a very short amount of time. i fall asleep in between posts, but it is the only proof of my identity that i have left. what i just said was really retarded. what i just said was laughable. what can exhaust a person to this extreme?

1 comment:

Eva said...

Sometimes, time doesn't exist. Only moments. Fragments of life between periods of sleep. I hope you got your rest.